- 1 Posts
Facebook app only showing plain text! :(
Lately, my Facebook app on my phone has not been loading all the way. It will show up as a white background with plain text, basic html format, and no pictures. It also definitely doesn't load as much as it used to. I have taken the battery out and put it back in and I have updated the app to the most current one. Still, nothing happens. I still get current news feeds, but I would really like to get my Facebook back to normal so I can see pictures! Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?
*I believe my phone is a Samsung GalaxyS...it's about 2 - 2 1/2 years old. It does not have the most current O.S.
- 04-22-2013, 10:27 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Facebook app only showing plain text! :(
I have the exact same problem on my samsung wave 3.
Ok, it runs on bada but I've never had problems before.
If I use the browser and go to facebook, the login screen looks the same, but when I am logged in, it loads for ages and then displays a page with just text on a plain white background.
As if it cannot load the css file of facebook mobile anymore. Did the mobile layout change recently? (my desktop version changed recently and it's the same day my mobile version started to bug)
Please facebook check this. I use my phone daily to check for updates while I'am on the road... This is a real problem.
- By lc21498 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM
- By Snaxtax in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2012, 12:49 AM
- By Borarjti in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2012, 11:56 AM
- By MushroomStamp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM
- By dmd35 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 07:48 AM