- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Make TFC tags toggle without using Tasker!
All over the net, I see that people have made NFC tags, and make them toggle beteen settings. For example turning wifi off, gps on, bluetooth on when they enter the car, when they exit the car, they just hit the tag again, and then the settings will be set as they were before (or just set to some other setting).
As far as I see, you have to use the Tasker app to make it. Does anyone know of any other app, that can do it ?
- 01-30-2013, 05:02 PM #2
Re: Make TFC tags toggle without using Tasker!
Yep, you can use NFC Task Launcher.
Go to MY TAGS, click on the top right to add a new tag, then scroll to the screen on the right where it says TASK 2 and you can create a Switch Tag.
- By SusanHome in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 07-03-2016, 02:16 AM
- By braj in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-15-2011, 05:51 PM
- By EVO1Android in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2011, 05:44 PM
- By JoshH1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:13 PM
- By CouchFisher in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:35 AM