- 1 Posts
Bluetooth Debugging Application
I am programming bluez socket in Linux and I am trying to connect to my phone using RFCOMM protocol and then send a text message, so I was wondering if there is any Bluetooth
application that allow me to listen/connect to a channel. I tried Bluetooth Viewer and BTerm but they seem not to have this feature.
Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance
- 02-07-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Debugging Application
Check out some of the capture files linked on the left side of this page: BPA 500: Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer
Frontline Test Equipment has been making Bluetooth analysis tools for more than a decade. Some of them are pricier than others, but I'm sure our gear can show you what you need to see.
The file viewer is free on the site. Hope we can help!
- Frontline Test Equipment (The Bluetooth Experts)
- By psubsee2002 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2013, 07:50 AM
- By drewmg in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:36 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Member FavoritesReplies: 601Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:43 PM
- By kreativ in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:31 AM
- By geokaii in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:38 PM