- 02-06-2013, 11:10 PM #2
Re: android replacing windows mobile
Unlikely, I think. You'd need drivers specific to the hardware on the price gun. If you're a good programmer, and had detailed specs on the hardware, you might be able to roll your own, but it would be a lot of trial and error, I think.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Jalarm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:18 AM
- By berdinkerdickle in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 191Last Post: 02-12-2010, 05:23 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM
- By Jim1348 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:16 PM