- 2 Posts
HELP my text message app was deleted! Samsung Prescedent
I have a Samsung Prescedent, android version 2.2.2 and my bf rooted my phone a couple months ago. Well, a week ago he deleted my text messaging program because he said I didn't need it since I use GO SMS PRO... well now I can't receive multi media messages. I tried Chomp SMS, and it isn't receiving texts at all now
CAN ANYONE HELP!! PLEASE
- 02-06-2013, 11:02 PM #2
Re: HELP my text message app was deleted! Samsung Prescedent
Sounds like your boyfriend needs to buy you a new phone.
Ask him if he did a nandroid backup when he rooted. If so, you can at least restore back to that point and get your app back. Were you using any backup app, like Titanium Backup, on your phone?
- 05-23-2015, 12:21 PM #3
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 98Last Post: 10-16-2016, 10:27 PM
- By ksumarlow04 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2012, 12:48 PM
- By smatbrat in forum KeyboardsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:53 AM
- By Tryptykon in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:02 PM
- By Northstar_69 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:08 PM