What Calendar app is most like BlackBerry?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting my Droid X on Tuesday, coming from BB Storm2. Is there a calendar app/widget that functions more like a bb calendar? For instance, when in the calendar, I want to be able to click some button to toggle from a daily view, to a weekly view, to a monthly view. I don't care if the app/widget is free or paid.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I guess im just the opposite, I actually prefer pure calendar widget or agenda calendar widget. Both can be found in the market with great customizations.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
It doesn't get a lot of talk here, probably because it's not free, but take a look at iRT calendar, too. When the "Pro" version comes out later this year, I think it may be the best available, at least for my needs.

You'll discover that all the calendar apps available today are weak compared to what you're used to.

santinelli

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Big fan of Pure Calendar widget because it works with Touchdown AND Google Calendar... Two lives, work and home. Want to see both, but want to keep them separate. :)

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Greydarrah, if all you need is an app/widget which allows you to click a button/option which will allow you to view your calendar in day, week, month mode, you can just try the built in Android calendar widget. Once installed, you will see - Agenda at the top of the widget. Next, click on the Agenda heading and you will be taken to a full list of events. Next click on the calendar icon on the bottom left side. Next, click on the Menu button and you should now see the option that you are seeking - Day, Week, etc. Hope this is what you were looking for.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
What I really want is to have ANY calendar app/widget that upon clicking it's icon, it will open to a default view of today's calendar...just today...not this week or this month. I want to be able to view the week and or month when needed, but I really need the default view to be a one day calendar view. How can I do that?

blashandroid

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon