Recommendations for a budgeting app?
As an OS convert, I'm looking for something akin to Back in Black for iPhone. So far I'm on YNAB, but the design and intuitiveness leave me wanting, coming from such a well-designed and robust app like Back in Black. All the apps I found are either bare bones (E.g. MoneyTab) or poorly designed (E.g. Moneywise).
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM #2
- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 02-07-2013, 02:06 AM #4
- By Arty Marty in forum Android AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:27 AM
- By GeoKaplan in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:27 PM
- By GeoKaplan in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:09 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:06 PM
- By bmoore in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:07 AM