Well I cant seem to figure out why on my Droidx Beautiful Widget Clock/Weather are always out of time?
    When I check the time against the device's time up in the notification bar its always slower and most of the time by about 30 minutes.
    I don't seem to remember this with my Droid or Incredible.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Is there a fix or anything that I can do to get this to keep the right time, right temperature?

Thanks
    07-26-2010 05:00 AM
    Are you using a task killer? If you are then that's the culprit
    07-26-2010 05:03 AM
    Yeah, you need to be careful with task killers. That "Kill all" button? Doing more harm than good. Task killers are best used like a scalpel, precisely, not like a chainsaw, killing everything willy-nilly.
    07-26-2010 06:27 AM
    Well I cant seem to figure out why on my Droidx Beautiful Widget Clock/Weather are always out of time?
    When I check the time against the device's time up in the notification bar its always slower and most of the time by about 30 minutes.
    I don't seem to remember this with my Droid or Incredible.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Is there a fix or anything that I can do to get this to keep the right time, right temperature?

Thanks
    In Settings > Accounts and Sync do you have background data and Auto-sync checked?
    07-27-2010 07:00 AM
    Wow three post and counting. Would be nice if there was thread merging them. Last I heard it is a server problem.
    07-27-2010 07:13 AM
    07-27-2010 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD