07-26-2010 01:51 PM
    Mine magically is working now,
    07-28-2010 06:34 AM
    looks like they fixed whatever it was - mines working now too
    07-28-2010 06:36 AM
    What is working now? Facebook sync to update Facebook profile pics is not working and has not been for awhile on my HTC Evo. My friends profile pics do not change on phone if they change them on facebook, what is up with that?
    07-28-2010 09:39 AM
    What is working now? Facebook sync to update Facebook profile pics is not working and has not been for awhile on my HTC Evo. My friends profile pics do not change on phone if they change them on facebook, what is up with that?
    If you follow the work around instructions, your friend's pictures will be updated. It worked for me about an hour ago.

they've given us a possible workaround:

* Try adding a city and state to your current job in Facebook.
    * Try deleting your current company in Facebook.
    07-28-2010 01:47 PM
    Hey man I have followed them and they don't work I already tried those and the contact pics still don't work. If you read the comments from that post you will see a lot of people still have the problem after trying them.
    07-28-2010 02:12 PM
    I just sync'd facebook for htc sense and it's working
    07-28-2010 02:15 PM
    Is anybody with an Incredible using FB for Sense? I've been told (and have read) that the app doesn't ever turn the radio off, causing battery exhaustion in < 3 hours.

If that's been fixed, my apologies, but if it hasn't, this app is a no go for me. I really don't want to have to root or do another factory reset if not absolutely necessary.

07-28-2010 05:42 PM
    You mean FB app actually works??? I only show 1 post and then if I click "show older posts" it will put up another one for a total of two! Frustrating at the least.
    07-30-2010 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD