Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Leave it on!?!

Coming from a BB storm. I am looking for a app similar to BB's "Leave it on" where the screen lights up when a new message arrives. Also anything out there similar to Berry Buzz for the LED? I just received my Dinc today and can't wait to get home and try it.

Thanks in advance!

Setting Profiles will let you do this for SMS messages, I think, but not emails. Perhaps one of the other profile programs will.

But I'm not sure you really want to do this, unless you always have your phone in view. The big screen on the Evo uses a lot of power when on. There are programs (like Missed Call) that will alert you with a blinking LED, and periodic alarms / vibrates, when you have an unread message.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    Thanked by:
    edanks