Note taking apps

Avlion

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I am looking at different tablets right now and am trying to find apps that can make note taking in college classes easier. I have found that high number of science professors will put notes on the web for you to download. The problem is that the format is pdf, so I need an app that could take notes on pdf. If anyone knows of an app that allows you to take notes on pdf please let me know, or any good apps for college students. Thank you for your help.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am looking at different tablets right now and am trying to find apps that can make note taking in college classes easier. I have found that high number of science professors will put notes on the web for you to download. The problem is that the format is pdf, so I need an app that could take notes on pdf. If anyone knows of an app that allows you to take notes on pdf please let me know, or any good apps for college students. Thank you for your help.

Most people would suggest Evernote. And they have good reason to, it's a well rounded note taking app.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by taking notes on a pdf, do you mean like actually writing something ON the PDF? if so, I'm not sure. I'm sure you can find something if you google it. But all I can think of is if you can get a picture of the pdf instead of an actual pdf you can use Stitch app (which allows you to draw things on pictures) to take quick notes etc, but that might be repetitive.

Berry_Pink

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i use a speech to notes app for my classes or just voice record the lesson, the speech to notes depends on which tutor i have as some are clearer than others and the app can understand what theyre saying

if you use office suite or docs to go there is an inbuilt pdf reader, neither will let you edit them besides copying the words to clipboard though