- 3 Posts
has anyone used this app; Smart Volume Control yet?
Hello friends, i was checking for applications for my new android device I just purchased when I stumbled on this application called Smart Volume Control via Smart Volume Control and this is what I found out. The app have the following features which I found very interesting:
Time scheduling of profiles
Profile switching based on your location
Profile switching based on your calendar events
Set Wifi, Bluetooth, mobile data, ringtone and brightness in profiles
Set call forwarding in profiles
Raise or mute volume for selected contacts
Unlimited use of Speed Volume mode
Unlimited use of headphones mode
Automatically turn silent mode on while charging
Automatically turn Wifi on while charging
Manual backup (memory card, Dropbox, Gmail, ...)
Automatical backup on the memory card
Manual restore from the memory card
You can check it out too and let me know your thoughts about the app
- 02-15-2013, 01:33 PM #2
Re: has anyone used this app; Smart Volume Control yet?
LOL. Your first three posts here and they're all about this app you just happened to "stumble" upon. You don't have to be embarrassed; if you wrote the app, announce it proudly.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By bettywestty in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2013, 08:30 PM
- By bettywestty in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2013, 08:28 PM
- By Chillie Hotrebzz in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2012, 08:45 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:08 AM
- By crspy in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:31 AM