Self closing Profiles App for Jellybean 4.2.2

Phoenixrise

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there guys! An absolute, fresh off the oven newbie here! Got my first android phone last week, a sleek new Nexus 4 and am absolutely loving the android experience. I'm pretty much on the phone the whole time, learning through different android features and am having a blast (also t fact that I have bragging rights over my friends since I got the Jelly Bean 4.2.2 update yesterday!)

One thing that I miss though, coming off various Nokias and a Samsung Monte, is the ease of changing different sound profiles at the click of a button or touch. There are obviously tons of Profile Apps on Android and I even tried a couple (Settings Profile lite, Profile Scheduler etc). What I found a bit disturbing is that after I changed the profile with a certain app, the app itself still keeps running in the background. I tried various settings within the apps but to no avail.

So, I'd like to ask the Android Gurus out there, if there's any simple app which allows me to change from different profile settings for Home, work, sleep etc and then simply closes itself. I dont even need the ability to toggle wifi, bluetooth settings either since Nexus 4 has a cool Power control widget which is very easy to use for such toggles!
I know I'm an absolute noob here so pl don't be mad guys if the question sounds too stupid. Pl help out a fellow android beginner learn the ropes of this beautiful platform!
Cheers!

dtrud0h

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Power control plus is a widget that can configure custom shortcuts and actions. A little tricky to figure out the config, but well worth the time

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08