Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget

AnyDash is a small extension for DashClock Widget. It allows you to select any app on your phone and it'll grab notifications from that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar) and display them in your DashClock Widget.

Google Play Store

Donate/Pro- Allows up to 3 AnyDash widgets in one go - Will not work properly if AnyDash free is also installed

Note: Some apps notifications aren't picked up, if you find any which don't show notifications in AnyDash let me know and I'll see what I can do

Oh and if anyone wants to have a go at a better icon feel free.. mine's a bit pants I know.. Enjoy!!

For anyone who has a particular app that doesn't work can you do the following:
    1 - Setup the app you want in AnyDash as usual
    2 - Trigger a notification so, for example, send an email to yourself and wait for it to appear in your status bar
    3 - Get the logcat (filter for 'robj.any.dash' or robj.any.dashpro' depending on which one your using) - you can use CatLog from the Play Store to do this and pm it to me

Once I get that I can add support no problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-example_pro_1.png   AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-example_pro_2.png   AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-extensions-pro.png   AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-new_settings.png   AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-select-app.png  

AnyDash - Show notifications from any app in your DashClock Widget-select-icon.png