- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC Sense and FB
I have deleted my FB account a couple of days ago, and now I keep getting the message: "Authorize HTC Sense to access your Facebook .....".
One suggestion that was made was to remove Facebook from HTC Sense sync list (?). When I tried that, my phone - very politely - informed me that I need to reset it to factory specs, which will involve loss of data, etc.
( I also removed the FB App from my phone, but the icon still shows in the app list. )
Anybody has ideas? Am I the only fool in the western world that decided to live without FB?
- 03-16-2013, 09:20 PM #2
- By medic673 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:57 PM
- By StraightWisdom in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2011, 02:09 AM
- By caleb40 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:10 AM
- By Romanrevenge in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2010, 11:58 PM