- 2 Posts
Shashoy! a free drinking card game app
Hey I just started playing around with android development about two weeks ago,
my full time job is being a geophysical processor and the exploration industry is doing really bad right now so I've had no contracts and a lot of spare time.
This app is basically the version of the drinking card game kings cup that I play with my friends.
Its free but has some small banner ads along the bottom, its my first app and I would love any feedback at all on it. this is the link for the app:
This is also my first post with Android Central, so if I've messed up some formatting, broken some rules, or posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry. Anyways, tell me what you think.
- 2 Posts
Re: Shashoy! a free drinking card game app
In case anyone was wondering what it looks like, here's some screenshots from the market listing.
Also the way the game works is you sit with your friends and take turns drawing cards from the virtual deck.
Each rank of card (ace, one, six, etc) has a rule to go with it. So you draw a card, follow the rule, some people have to drink, and the next player draws a card.
Its very similar to kings cup, if anyone has played that before, just with my version of the rules.
When I made the app, what I had in mind was playing it at home when you don't have a deck of cards handy, but once we were play testing it I realized it's really fun to play at a bar as well.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it, and as it's my first app, any feedback would be awesome .
- By jnadelman in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2015, 07:20 AM
- By WhatsACreel in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM
- By stormzm in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:13 PM
- By brh_dev in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:21 AM
- By domroamin in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:46 AM