- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Dolphin Browser not opening videos in You Tube App
Dolphin browser used to open up the You Tube app to view videos. Now it doesn't, instead id plays in the browser. More annoying is that when you hit "back" it fowards you back to the video. You have to back multiple times quickly to get back to the page that had the original link.
I have tried uninstall/re-install. I have tried clearing application defaults for Dolphin and You Tube apps. Nothing seems to work. Anyone know how to fix this?
Dolphin: 9.3.1 (JetPack on)
Phone: Galaxy S 3
- 02-24-2013, 01:38 AM #2
- 02-24-2013, 07:15 AM #3
- By jda2631 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:38 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2011, 03:11 AM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2011, 01:54 PM
- By Mikey47 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:37 PM
- By DroidNewb in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2010, 10:27 PM