YouTube Widget is not staying logged in

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any problems with the Youtube widget staying logged in to an account?

I just noticed within the last 24 hours, the widget isn't staying logged in. I logged back in to my Gmail account and then the next time I pick up the N7, I have to log in again.

Brynolf

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I experience the same problem for a couple of days. I have to open the YouTube app to get it to sign in before I see my feed in the widget. Each login lasts only a few minutes. Very annoying! I use a Galaxy S3.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I guess it's a good thing that I'm not the only one. I haven't found a solution. I've Googled this and haven't been able to find anything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

undead_carrot

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been having exactly the same problem for a few days now, I thought it was because of the latest jelly bean update but I guess since GS3 users are affected as well it's probably app specific

fareal

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh is that why I'm seeing these Most Popular, Most Discussed, and Featured vids in the YouTube widget? Thanks for the info. Hope this problem is fixed soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

fareal

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to have been fixed in the last day or two. The widget is staying logged on.

EDIT: OK I was wrong. It signed out again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

fareal

May 29, 2010
Visit site
The YouTube update from yesterday is supposed to fix this issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss