- 14 Posts
(Help) Looking for a app that will clear out a folder on the SD card at a specific time.
So for work I am using a program that I can send updates to in the field. It allows me to update all it's settings remotely. Very cool. BUT it will not remove the previous update files. So when it looks (periodically) for new settings it will not see the new file because it updated with a (1)... (2)... (3) as more files with the same name are downloaded. I would set the program to look for a new file with a new name, but that one setting does not copy onto the new settings file that I update the program with!
TLDR; I need is a (Non-Root) program (free if possible) that will clean out a specific folder on the device SD card at a specific time or a set interval.
Thanks for any assistance!
- 02-25-2013, 01:23 PM #2
Re: (Help) Looking for a app that will clear out a folder on the SD card at a specific time.
I wonder if Tasker could do this. I'm sure it allows time based actions. I just don't know if it can be used to delete files. It might be worth looking at.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By sandman512 in forum Android AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2013, 08:44 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
- By Xterror in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
- By phillydog#CB in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:29 PM
- By TurboCam in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:49 PM