- 2 Posts
Motoprint -Trojan detected - Android;Gin Master -ABR - Phone Motorola Droid Razar
I just received notice from my AVAST Anti-Virus that this Trojan is on my phone and AVAST can not remove it. Please provide me solution on how to remove it or a workaround. I can disable the application but might cause more errrors.
Has anyone else experienced this virus and how did you remove it or quaranteene?
- 03-18-2013, 07:41 PM #2
- 103 Posts
Re: Motoprint -Trojan detected - Android;Gin Master -ABR - Phone Motorola Droid Razar
I have never had a virus on my phone, lmao! I tried using avast and so did most of the people that I know. Our phones popped up with some BS Trojan virus. We all deleted avast and havent dl any other supposed battery draning BS virus protection software. LMFAO!!!!!! It's funny really. If you believe that your mobile phone can get a virus then you are dumber than you think.
- By hakgao in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
- By experiment 626 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:24 PM
- By frankos72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:06 AM
- By TheSVPdeal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:37 AM
- By xfuchsiax in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:03 PM