Who's calling? - search unknown call immediately

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

"Who's Calling V1.1" is finally released, you can download it at "Android Market" now.
"who's calling" is for telling the unknown calls. It helps avoid troubles and awkward situations.
While receiving a unknown call, "who's calling" can show you the information about the unknown number immediately.
Users can report the recommended block list for more people to download the list.

This is the picture of receiving an unknown call. ?who?s calling? can search information about the call automatically.
e10-11.jpg

When the signal is good, ?who?s calling? can find information about the unknown call immediately.
e12.jpg

Lock this number, and you will never get the call from this number again.
e13.jpg

It will be the biggest feature in the near future that you can download the recommended block list to avoid harassing by fraudulent gangs.
e1.jpg

Call block: it can search information about the unknown call or you just press report to transfer the call to voice mailbox.
e2_3.jpg

Reporting function: you can help build the database by pressing report, and other people won?t get the call from the same number.
e3.jpg

Now, following language versons are available: 中文, English, 日本語, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol

Scan QR Code:
who's calling(2.1)
qrcode_2_1.png

who's calling(1.5/1.6)
qrcode_1_5.png

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Oh, waaaay cooool. This might become one of my faves if it works as advertised. Spam blocking on the phone. Love it.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
so does this hit the data connection and do a web search while the phone is ringing? even on CDMA?

web search to where? proprietary site?

is the app/service free or paid?

nihir

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Try PhoneTell. It's the only app like this that's worked well for me. It's not intrusive like the app mentioned here and it works for almost every business caller and landline (cell phones are harder to find info for).

Also, combined with Not Call Log, you can avoid the post call dialog box.

Oh yeah, I'm from Canada (I've used this in the US and Canada) and it works well in both countries.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Sounds cool - I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm just not sure that the short time Verizon allows for me to answer the phone will be sufficient.... we'll see....

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for feedback from everyone, we tried hard to receive the bug report and fix them!

Lot of users told us the some numbers cannot be shown the callers' information, because this number did not show any information on the Internet, such as google or Yahoo, ect.

Someone told us the calling result shows too slow as calling, because the Internet flow is bad. And another problem is the phone can be received as calling result show. Therefore, in advanced version, we are going to add one function, the turner of Bluetooth while using “who’s calling.”

In this v1.3, we add…

(1) It can download blocked list in Aisa.
(2) Improving overall searching skill.

New operation video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuRlrYTDSF0

Facebook page:
Share Your Mobile Oops Life (Symbol)

It can be better due to bug report from you!
Thanks for your suggestion!

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for suggestions from everyone!

We offer “Who’s Calling” v1.4.8 today sharpen the blocked function!

From now and then, “Who’s Calling” reached 2million pageviews and more and more people download! Though lots of user can be used on their smartphone, we were going to increase the all samrtphone compatible!

If you have any suggestions, plz kindly tell us!

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for downloads!
We update "who's calling v2.0"-

-2011/3/19-
- add "Tell a friend" share with your facebook friends!
- connects with Taiwan & American YELLOW page!

You can share the result to your wall!
190055_10150121385306843_533211842_6937728_4907206_n.jpg

tell something to your friends:
189426_10150121385206843_533211842_6937727_2288059_n.jpg

sometime we share "fraud telephone" and tell our friends being careful!!
US%20promotion.jpg

"who's calling" facebook page, join us we provide more news!
Who's Calling Mobile App | Facebook

Quickly update your apps!! enjoy it!!

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
【New Version Release】Thank you for your download!! We update v2.2.0 today!! The pageviews of "who's calling" have reached over 4millions around the world!!

New Feature:
1. Searching quality: avoid meaningless results and sharpen quality of search!
2. Searching speed: number cloud searching

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!!

Our Page:
Who's Calling Mobile App | Facebook

sunforester

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your support to "Who's Calling".
The App now is about to reach the amount of 50k Downloads and 5 million Pageviews!!
To celebrate this initial achievement, we decided to release the full function/non-limited search version for free download NOW!

More functions will be implemented in the coming future to improve the user experience for "Who's Calling".
Yellow Pages of worldwide will be considered, search algorithm will be sharpened, and compatibility to different hardware and OS-versions will be improved.:)

Thanks for your continuous support :-*

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams