- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to copy a image from Windows XP into Android
I'm a little bit worried because I'm not being able to copy an image from windows XP into my mobile phone (android) which is connected via cable to the USB port.
It must be very very easy, but even so I can't... Is it necessary to install any application in my PC? Perhaps in the mobile phone? Which one?
(I can perform the opposite operation using ASTRO).
- 03-01-2013, 07:49 PM #2
- By RWFarley in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2013, 04:07 PM
- By AjaySingh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:51 AM
- By speedsie in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:24 AM
- By markyo2009 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:26 PM
- By Daveydave#CB in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:42 PM