GoLauncher

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I recently installed GoLauncher and it was ok for changing your themes, however I uninstalled it. What are your opinions on GoLauncher?

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I find it was great pre-Android 4.x.
Now though it's no longer relevant IMO.

I'd recommend Nova Launcher (or Apex).

A big advantage Nova has over the rest IMO is that it supports GLOBAL Badge Notification--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=199709
Yes it requires other Apps to get it working for ALL Apps, but it works whereas other Launchers only support SMS / Calls / Gmail & a few other select Apps regardless of other Apps to help it.
It might not be a big deal for some people, but once you get use to having Badge Notifications it's hard to go without 'em.

TeritorialDemon

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Use to run it on my old DX2. Got rid of it while i still had the DX2. Why? Uses too much resources. Requires too much add ons. Its not a smooth Home Replacement (my girlfriend runs it on her Droid Razr). Go Launcher has been known to run twice not just once......meaning that when you check your running apps its in there 2 times for the same thing using resources! Nope i'm good. NOVA is for me, LG Lucid runs it flawlessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez