- 1 Posts
New whatsapp. update, now LED not working
Hi there, new guy here.
I have the whatsapp. application on my Samsung Galaxy phone and the LED light would always work fine to notify me of new messages. But the other day I updated it to the latest version (the whatsapp) and now the light does not blink when I have new messages. All my settings are correct. Anyone else have this problem and/or know a fix? Thanks much!
- 03-17-2013, 07:19 PM #2
Re: New whatsapp. update, now LED not working
I have the same problem on Samsung Galaxy S3, so does my other half with same phone. It blinked once for me since the update (and I've received loads of messages since then) and that seemed to be when I was reading a message in the pop-up notification and received another message from the same person at the same time, the LED worked that once, but that was all. I've restarted the phone and toggled the settings with no luck so I'm guessing the update has broken this feature, hopefully there'll be a fix soon.
- 03-18-2013, 05:34 PM #3
- By dalvik in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 13Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:25 PM
- By smith.jd26 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 15Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:48 PM
- By Kaneman in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:10 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:53 PM