former crackberries, please help

bbyf16

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I've finally made the leap to android (well, almost, i'm still using my blackberry as well). As I'm transitioning, I'm trying to find applications to do what the blackberry did for me and instead of downloading a million apps and doing a trial by error marathon, I'd figure I'd ask people who've already done this.

1. bbm replacement. I need an app that is compatible with blackberry and android (iOS would be nice), that does messaging. Security is tantamount which is the reason i'm wary of whatsapp. Does anyone have any recommendations. I'm using google talk messenger but I can't imagine anything done by google is secure. I'm worried mainly about intercepts. I would like to be able to send voice notes as well as pictures through the client.

2. Notepad replacement. I need something that replaces the "d" key. any recommendations?

3. Gmail. Is there any way to make the gmail app do push email instead of syncing? I'm getting emails a lot sooner on my blackberry before they show up on the android.

Thanks for the help guys.

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
1. Try kik messenger its, iOS, BB, Android

2. There are tons of note pads in the play store trial and error would be your best bet

3. make sure that sync gmail is on under account settings it should work just like push email

just be glad your not wasting 15 minutes to download and install apps and not liking them and waiting for another 15 for uninstall and reboot ;)

bbyf16

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the reply. i'm just curious as to why you suggested kik messenger? Any reason as to why kik over line, viber, etc? Thanks for the input.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae