Hello I really need help as soon as possible please
I have purchased a Nexus 7 and have spent weeks working with it, I finally learned all the ins and outs of rooting and what to and not to do. Everything was all set up perfectly until I loaded it up a few days ago and theres all this bs on the main window like "slots" "live lens" "expedia" Candy Crush" all this "bloat/adware which I never installed. How can I rid of ti for good and prevent this from happening again. Any help is greatly appreciated. On a scaled of 1-100 im about at 85 with android knowledge if that helps. please help someone in need, thanks guys.
- 03-24-2013, 04:23 PM #2
- 03-24-2013, 06:04 PM #4
- 03-24-2013, 06:44 PM #6
Re: Hello I really need help as soon as possible please
They were links to download the apps. Some apps will put them on your home screen as a form of advertising. Go Launcher does it. Delete from home screen and you are good to go. They are only links to the market apps.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- 03-25-2013, 12:49 AM #8
- 03-25-2013, 02:53 PM #9
- By LiquidAppo in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2013, 05:38 PM
- By Dankees in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
- By Leonard1818 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2011, 03:09 PM
- By jlekach in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2010, 08:08 PM
- By nanllyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:19 AM