Google Now problem with menu

puzopia

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated my Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G with the leaked Sprint FK23 Jelly Bean Rooted Rom and it has been awesome. I'm loving the new features but I found something strange with Google Now. I now have a couple of cards popping up on my GN widget and when I open it. The problem is, when I'm in GN and I hit the 'menu' button the menu for "Refresh, Sample Cards, Search with camera, Settings... etc" pops up for a tenth of a second before dissapearing. Very weird. I tried everything I could think of but I cannot access that menu to get to the settings. Anyone else come across this? :mad: I hope there's an answer out there. Help!

Thanks

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Strange. Have you tried clearing data and cache for the Google Now app? That's a relatively easy thing to try. If that doesn't work, it sounds like it's an issue with the Google Now (Google Search) app itself.

puzopia

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I tried clearing the data, cache, force stopping and rebooting. No luck . I just run thru the first run welcome wizard and its back to 'normal'. It's not the end of the world but I'd love to customize it some. I'll keep digging.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn