What's the best/free twitter app?

BigBoss_13

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
That isn't the official one? I read about echofon but I saw some bad reviews for it. Is it still worth getting? And is there a way to hide what twitter app I'm using? Sometimes I see people tweeting and it shows the twitter app.they're using at the bottom of their tweet

KaterinaM

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I think you cab read the reviews of Twitter android apps made by androidcentral here twitter | Android Central
And here is the list of good twitter apps with the short descriptions http://www.androidguys. com/2013/01/16/24-insanely-great-twitter-clients-for-android/
I personally use an officila application. I can't say I am not satisfied with it. There are no ideal apps.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
That review is awesome. At one point I tried a bunch of them, but no matter which one it was, after a few days I found myself ignoring the app, and thus Twitter, entirely, even if I had a widget and notifications running.

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
just spend the 2 dollars and get Falcon Pro and you'll never look back since i gotten falcon i am on twitter tons more and i love in you feeds if someone post a pic it shows up on there even the offical twitter app does not do that

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I like twicca and plume. I've stuck with twicca over plume because it is much faster to start up and refresh for me, doesn't hog phone resources nearly as much, and the UI is outstanding and simple. Downside is, you do have to click links to open twipics, instagrams, links, etc, which is probably why it's so fast to load, but at least they do pop up in the app rather quickly. I would still give it a whirl as they're both free.

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I use Falcon Pro on my tablet but sometimes use tweetcaster and go back and forth between Carbon and Falcon Pro on my S3

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87