Juicedefender and battery status disabled on Droid X?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I installed JuiceDefender yesterday, which is working great so far, but when I go to settings>about phone>status and then select battery status or battery level, the normal screen that show things like what percentage of what app is draining the battery does not display. Anyone else with this app see the same thing?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I think I goofed on this one. I thought something used to happen when I went to battery level/battery status, but what was stuck in me little peanut head was what happens when you go to Battery Manager>Battery Use. That still works fine.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I think I goofed on this one. I thought something used to happen when I went to battery level/battery status, but what was stuck in me little peanut head was what happens when you go to Battery Manager>Battery Use. That still works fine.

I gotta say that I'm loving this JuiceDefender. I've been unplugged for 7 hours now and I'm still at 80%.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Installed it on my Evo and man it started acting weird. I use Switch Pro and one of buttons is set to battery% and it would stay at 100% for 5 hours. then if I touch the battery icon it shows me at 65% then everything updates to the correct battery level.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX