AVG above threshold, for hours??
I have an app that warns me if any apps or system processes are above a threshold of CPU usage. The only time I ever get warned is maybe once a day when AVG is doing a system scan. However, today it's warned me every 60 seconds for the past three hours. Is anyone else having this problem? Should I try Avast instead? I pulled AVG off my PC because it was a total hog, Avast seems lighter in footprint.
- By meggaeslob in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 69Last Post: 05-30-2013, 12:53 AM
- By rhull3 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:38 PM
- By tigerfalcon007 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:05 PM
- By FloodyFloats in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2011, 06:24 PM
- By Piper5150 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM