Free Ringtones, Wallpapers, Alerts, Live Wallpapers with ZEDGE

funnyandroidnewbie

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
O8-fn5WL-FC0s59eLeNQERqKEHNtBRjI8lOfHvsnaiWFT_nrRaXNnoRDqKzqgHU8hW8=w705

Hi every body, i find an good application for download free and high quality Ringtones, Notification Sounds, HD Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers. This is ZEDGE app.
Description
In this app you?ll be able to seamlessly download free, high quality Ringtones, Notification Sounds, HD Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers optimized for your device. In addition, ZEDGE? helps you find the best and noteworthy Games from Google Play.
ZEDGE? recently added a Games channel where you?ll also find cool, relevant and excellent games that you haven?t seen before. ZEDGE? makes sense of Google Play and suggests the games that are right for you.
FEATURES
? Set ringtones, notification sounds, wallpapers and live wallpapers directly from the app.
? Find new games recommended just for you.
? Start the games from within the app.
? Supports default ringtone, contact ringtones, message tones, alarms, alerts and all types notifications.
? Manage and organize downloaded items in your Downloads tab.
? Setting for automatically changing wallpapers (auto change).
? Widget for switching wallpapers.
? A Game Launcher Widget that automatically collects your games into one customizable widget. No more need to look through all your apps to find a game.

Screen shot
eTCz2VeXnNd2EPlQY_W1OZcUn6Tqu0EEEDI7cVgKWRgSe6XHV-jiCbcMExgtOg10m7fP=h230

_xo6yUj-tl6ugskMu0pvDp5Bf3XLi0bsKKRPLvPsw2zpTEn6bZhROecFBs2SQrIPcmc=h230

4jWuYv9RMN1iAaA4RD3MpQ_PVgOrQfnEXy2ELecM_XTaFSp9LwjCkklMol5vrlSzrg=h230

Link download: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....android&feature=search_result&token=4Ler5Euh.
Hope you like it!

Dee98327

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
READ THE FINE PRINT that says $9.99month. I was looking for the (literally free) grouped Doctor Who ringtones I had on my last phone. They had the photo of them but knew it was not the right URL when I say all the tiny print.
HERE is the correct site for about 25 FREE Doctor Who ringtones and they do NOT ask for personal information other your email address of where to send the free download. BUYER BEWARE. Download thousands of Android apps from the Google Play. - AppsZoom.com

Dee98327

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
READ THE FINE PRINT. NEVER give your phone number…that gives them permission to dock you $9.99/mo for "unlimited free downloads". NOT FREE.
Go to appszoom.com instead. They send free ringtones, etc., to your gmail so you download straight to your phone. You never need to give them your phone number.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech