purchasing apps

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
how on earth are people purchasing apps, I tried to purchase beautiful widgets it looked like it purchased, but would not install. anybody else having problems using a debit card, any suggestions on what they take or what gift card works in another country

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with purchases from the Android Market so far (knocks on presswood desk). Not sure if a gift card would work.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had NOTHING but problems initially with purchasing apps. Turns out every single CC company we have was blocking all Android/Google Checkout purchases because of such high fraud issues with them.

I ended up having to call one of mine to tell them to unblock those sort of purchases. I also asked them to put like a $20 max limit on anything related to Google Checkout so in the event it gets compromised I'm semi-safe.

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I had NOTHING but problems initially with purchasing apps. Turns out every single CC company we have was blocking all Android/Google Checkout purchases because of such high fraud issues with them.

I ended up having to call one of mine to tell them to unblock those sort of purchases. I also asked them to put like a $20 max limit on anything related to Google Checkout so in the event it gets compromised I'm semi-safe.

Good idea.........Never knew they had problems at Google Checkout.

themaclady

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I use amex for google checkout and I can only make purchases in USD I wish I could buy a google checkout giftcard and have a small balance I could deduct from.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't able to add a card from my phone for my first purchase. I had to go to google checkout from a pc to add a credit card. After that everything was smooth.