BioLock V1.0 Biometric Security

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
We are going to be showing it to a major OEM soon, so I will have more details after that happens. It was supposed to be released already, but now that they got involved things have changed.

READ; We won't be allowing the general public to use it now that we can sell it to a company that will make it available only to their customers.

i:)i

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could say you were wrong. I have know idea what the future of BioLock will be at this point. I personally would like to see it used by everyone, but as a developer I can't exactly turn down an opportunity like this either. Lets see what happens... but I will take this concern with me when I meet with them shortly.

-Jason

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
God, I hope not the iPhone. As an Android app, at least we may be able to rip the apk and use it on other devices.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that's great.... I bet android never even sees this now, and that it goes to the iphone ....... Wouldn't that be some BS.

Well, I would not worry too much. Firstly, iPhone does not give us access to the lock screen without jailbreaking, so if it runs on the iPhone is will be a limited version at best.

As the CEO of Blue Planet Apps my goal is to get this app into your hands, not on a shelf somewhere. I will keep you all in the loop as things progress.

-Jason

xSIN1134x

May 26, 2010
Visit site
kinda lame to get everyone hyped up about this and testing the beta then sellout...should never have even brought it up. just saying.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree and disagree. I agree that it was kind of a tease that we would be able to try it out etc...

But business is business and if an opportunity comes along to make you money, I would take it as well.

It kind of sucks for us but you cannot fault the guy for that.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Guy, I hear you. My plan was to put this in beta, and things did change that, but I still think a public beta will happen. Stay tuned, as more things firm up I will release details about whats been going on. So far so good.

-Jason

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
How about everyone waits to see what happens instead of slamming the guy? I too would be interested in this, and if it happens to come to beta great...if not, then not. I didnt have it before, and ill be fine without it

Being the supposed CEO of the company, he has to make decisions that are in the best interests of said company. If that means ticking some people off then so be it, either way if this product is as good as hes claiming, its going to sell regardless of all your rants against him for doing this or that.

If we all get into a beta test,,,Hooray for us!!! :D

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow. This is one hell of a downer. All of this time I've sent you messages, registered on the site, requested to do beta....now I find out that it all may have been to no avail.

Well, Good Luck.
I sure hope it's worth it to let so many people down.

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So have you come to a conclusion about where it will be going, or if there will be a beta for us loyal people?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Some real babies on this forum. Good for this company if they have a product that gets bought up by a larger company. I hope they get a nice payday. Would I like to use this? Of course, but I'm not going to get all bent out of shape because it might not happen. These guys put ridiculous hours into creating something and if they can be rewarded for that then great.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I spent 2 hours at a "nameless" company arguing the case of the "little people" which is what I am... I want to see BioLock available for all... not tucked onto one handset or just one provider. But between you and me, you know its just a matter of rooting and grabbing the app and then we all have it... case in point.. yahoo IM video :) But I hear you...

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
looks pretty hot...tho im sad to see it on the Epic :p lol..regardless I like it and cant wait to see what happens with it!

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I spent 2 hours at a "nameless" company arguing the case of the "little people" which is what I am... I want to see BioLock available for all... not tucked onto one handset or just one provider. But between you and me, you know its just a matter of rooting and grabbing the app and then we all have it... case in point.. yahoo IM video :) But I hear you...

Apologies if I came off wrong.
It was nothing personal as the other poster made it seem. I just hate to see apps go to certain devices (i.e: iPhone) and we on android can never hope to see it. As far as grabbing the apk. off of devices, I feel that you wouldn't be getting your proper acknowledgement. At the end of the day these choices are solely yours, so regardless of what any of us think...you still come out on top.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85