would like an app that automatically changes screen brightness

theanswer3

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I would like an app that has one setting during the day so the phone is easier to read in the sun, and then automatically changes it to a different brightness setting at night. like it changes at a set time. Anyone know anything like that.

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Which Droid do you have? The X changes brightness automatically well enough for most uses, but for bedside use I'd like it a bit more dim. I use Dimmer for that purpose, but it's not automatic.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I think Timeriffic is what you're looking for. I use it to schedule ringer changes. However it will slow you to schedule brightness changes as well. It's free, simple and works great.

Just search for Timeriffic on the market.

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I would like an app that has one setting during the day so the phone is easier to read in the sun, and then automatically changes it to a different brightness setting at night. like it changes at a set time. Anyone know anything like that.

If you go into your brightness settings, don't you have an Automatic Brightness option?

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but I dont know if it works the way i want. I want it brighter during the day and dim at night. When I tried it out, the auto dim it didnt seem to work that way

The problem I find with the Auto Brightness is even at night, it keeps the brightness at something like 25%. Now, I just use a brightness widget to change brightness on the fly or keep it at minimum when I'm at home (one up from the lowest setting).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaac donald