Bard's Tale Keeps asking to download game data?! Halp!

nightelfdruid

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hallo. I've been playing this game for a while. But ever since purchasing the game, it seems to randomly forget I've downloaded the high detail graphic data. I install it to my external storage. So I have to download it all over again, and place my game saves in the appropriate flat. This is getting old. Has anyone had this trouble?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hallo. I've been playing this game for a while. But ever since purchasing the game, it seems to randomly forget I've downloaded the high detail graphic data. I install it to my external storage. So I have to download it all over again, and place my game saves in the appropriate flat. This is getting old. Has anyone had this trouble?

Do you have a cache cleaner app? That may be wiping the data you have to re download.

nightelfdruid

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I do, but I'm very careful what u wipe with it. I'm using clean master, because it has the ability to move apps bulk data to the external drive. When the game forgets, the data is where it should be. When I cave and download the data again, it then saves it inside a random folder within the external card. Perhaps I'll try using folder mount, instead of clean master to store games on the external storage. Hope that is easy to follow?

Sented from the Galuksee Noat Tew.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I do, but I'm very careful what u wipe with it. I'm using clean master, because it has the ability to move apps bulk data to the external drive. When the game forgets, the data is where it should be. When I cave and download the data again, it then saves it inside a random folder within the external card. Perhaps I'll try using folder mount, instead of clean master to store games on the external storage. Hope that is easy to follow?

Then it may be a bug in the app itself. It isn't recognizing files.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

nightelfdruid

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Well, no issues since I've removed clean master. Thank you for your advice, golf. I should have known, but really liked cleans built in ability to move bulk app data to the sd card. However, it could only move one or two big folders. Problem solved. Fanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz