FaceBook V 1.3.2

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Not at all. I gave 1.3.1 a shot and it still killed battery. I thought I would try again with 1.3.2, so I installed last night at midnight and then restarted the phone. Once my phone came back up, it showed 86%. When I woke up 7 hours later, my phone was at 30%. The last time I uninstalled 1.3.1 and went back to the stock version on my Evo, the battery dropped maybe 10 while I was sleeping. All the new FB updates are still killing my battery.

Uninstalled.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
1.3.1 fixed my issues. I just put on 1.3.2 about an hour ago...seems to be ok (or at least the same as 1.3.1), but will check it again in a few hours.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Am I tripping or has anyone else notice the amount of characters you can post in your status message using this app is a lot less then what you can post from the web version? And for some reason I am unable to post status messages on the web version using my evo with this app running?

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried Bloo and it wouldn't even let me see my wall post or photo album emailed the developer with no response so I uninstalled that one!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I tried Bloo and it wouldn't even let me see my wall post or photo album emailed the developer with no response so I uninstalled that one!

You have to enable permissions on Facebook for like 5 or 6 things (see this post: http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=54830843895&topic=14813), and then it still doesn't work right. Pages or groups you "Like" don't show in the news feed, videos (uploaded to Facebook) don't show in the news feed, random photo albums say there are no photos in them or you don't have permissions for them. The list goes on and on.

It kindof sucks. Gets tons of praise here though for some strange reason....not that the native app is great either though, but at least you don't miss things in your news feed, which really is the most important part of Facebook for most people, I'd imagine.

That being said, I keep Bloo installed because the notifications actually work, and it does have chat (at least v1.5 does...but you can't get that on the market)

Last edited:

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I was willing to give Bloo 1.5 a try but was unable to find a link anywhere. I also noticed sense the 2.2 update I am no longer receiving text notifications. I even tried to delete my number and sign up again and never received confirmation code?

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Mine's definitely improved. It sleeps normally now, so yay. They still have things to improve, but it seems like they're picking up the pace with updates and I like what I'm seeing so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699