[APP][2.1+]Simply Economy - application for tracking expenses

JIyrApy

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Version: 1.2.0
Language: EN, RU, DE
Android: 2.1+

This application is very simple. Just to add expense, simply edit, just look at the statistics on expenditures.
In the Market there are a lot of similar applications, but they are usually crammed with all sorts of economic bells and whistles. I'm not an economist, I'm a programmer and it's enough for me to keep expenses and display statistics, that's why I decided to create this application.

The main features of the free version:
- keeping of countless records of expenses. Expenses can be edited (short press), deleted (long press)
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be created directly in the creation of the flow
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be infinite set. Kinds of expenses and currency also can be edited (short press) and deleted (long press) from a separate list
- for the currency also introduced the abbreviation (can be a symbol or a three-letter abbreviation)
- output statistics of any kind of expense (or all at once), one of the existing currency. Statistics displayed as well as a graphic display
- when you add expense, types of expenses and currencies are displayed sorted by last treatment.
- limit system. For each currency, you can set a daily limit. And if you exceed this limit then this program will show you this. Also when the statistics is displayed, you can see how you exceed (or conversely, saved) money with respect to the limit for a defined period, for all kinds of expenses or for one of them, for any currency.
- nice interface
I hope you enjoy this application and will help you make clever spend.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.*****.simplyeconomy.free

The main features in full version:
- a widget on your desktop. This Widget displays how much you spent today
- upload the list of expenses in a simple csv-file
- lack of advertising

Tags: cost accounting, saving, spending, statistics.

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot4.png
    screenshot4.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot5.png
    screenshot5.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot6.png
    screenshot6.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot7.png
    screenshot7.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshot8.png
    screenshot8.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

JIyrApy

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.2.1:
- Displays the number of days for the selected period in the statistics
- Control of re-entering the name of a kind of expenses when adding / editing a new kind of expenses
- Control of re-entering the name of currency and the currency code when adding / editing a new currency

JIyrApy

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.3.0:
- If you click on any kind of fuel in statistic, you will see daily statistics of the selected type of expenditure for the period;
- Shows the total number of records;
- Optimization of code of the list's output.

JIyrApy

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.4.2:
- Added selection period in the derivation of statistics (7 and 30 days)
- When viewing the detailed costs in the derivation of the statistics, if you click on the expense - you can see comment of expense
- Fixed bugs