[Contest] Win one of 20 NDrive licenses WINNERS ANNOUNCED INSIDE

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Win one of 20 NDrive licenses!

thumb_550_android-phones.png

Android Central, in partner with NDrive is giving away 20 licenses to NDrive for Android (USA edition) -- an affordable and flexible navigation system, with the ability to store maps for offline use.

NDrive turns your Android phone into a powerful navigation system up to house number accuracy! After a short plug & play installation, turn-by-turn voice instructions and on-screen directions will guide you from your current position to the destination that you have entered. In addition to all this, you can navigate to any of the many points-of-interest like hotels, restaurants and petrol stations. You can even dial them directly to make for example a hotel reservation or inquiry before going there! In summary, NDrive is a must for everyone looking for an affordable, flexible and powerful navigation system!
The contest rules are simple:
  1. Download NDrive from the Android Market ( Android Market link, AppBrain ) and use the 7 day trial
  2. Post an unbiased comment on the Android Marketplace with your Android Central user name in parenthesis at the end. Example: Whoa I really enjoyed NDrive USA! (gbhil)
  3. Come back and reply to this thread, letting us know you've entered!
The contest ends a week from today (Tuesday Aug 24), and the winners are chosen by the folks at NDrive, based on the usefulness of the Market feedback (good or bad). They'll forward the list of winners to us, and we'll announce them shortly thereafter.

Good luck!

Contest has ended, winner list is HERE. Thanks!

Last edited:

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Done. :) Thanks for the opportunity.

EDIT: I'm assuming by USA maps, they mean North American maps as their site suggests. Canada is a country too :)

Last edited:

MaTiCeK

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've entered as well.

Despite a relatively small size for a navi app, I wish it supported the move to sd feature. I also don't like that Europe is being devided into east and west and would love to see one big euro map and single country maps instead of bigger packs.

What I like is obviously the fact that one can store all his maps on the SD card and not worry about roaming costs. Also it's nice to see a huge choice of languages when choosing the voice guide!

I think it's a great app, that needs little tweaking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969