Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SkyLavelle
  • 1 Post By Shelisa DuBois
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default UNO & Friends : Tips, Tricks & Cheats!

UNO & Friends:

This old school classic card game has been around for generations. I remember playing it as a child and still to this day burn up some games on console & Android versions.

So if your like me and always like to gain an edge in a good card game we would be thrilled to hear any tips, tricks or cheats to make the game even more fun and challenging.

Available on Google Play Store
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Default Re: UNO & Friends : Tips, Tricks & Cheats!

Curious as to why the option of deleting friends isn't there. At times I think audio would be a great addition for the game, but too many would be inappropriate. I like the detachment of not being able to chat during a game with speedy turns. The limit of coins helps a tad bit with my addiction for the game...How do you sprinkle magic during a game?
    skimmitt likes this.

How do you create an avatar? I keep seeing these cool avatars, I personally don't want my photo added. Thanks for any advice!
    skimmitt likes this.

Wondering why my avatar pic won't change when I change profile pics on FB.

Does anybody know how to change your username