In Call Screen Lock App?

sixstorm

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app (preferably free) that will keep the screen locked during a call? My wife moves the phone all over the place when she talks on her Droid 1, thus hitting buttons and etc. I did search around here but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app (preferably free) that will keep the screen locked during a call? My wife moves the phone all over the place when she talks on her Droid 1, thus hitting buttons and etc. I did search around here but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Ive been searching for quite some time trying to find a screen lock that will not answer a call in my pocket I have tried some of the more popular ones including The system pass code lock ... Lock Screen... Lock 2.0 ... Screen Suite ... but they all seem to let all incoming calls bypass the lock screen and be answered by casual swipe which constitutes pocket answering or unwanted mishap answering .

ANSWER: My Lock Phone Tool : Not only will it lock your phone from answering without you wanting it to from the lock screen but also even when your screen is active ... The IU is pretty ugly but it works and works well ... NOTE* It says its for builds up to 2.1 but I am running 2.2 on my EVO and it still works well.