Android App: Milage

Camdog916

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I have this app called Mileage that tracks the mileage between gas fill ups. Well my question is I am getting a replacement Moto Droid on Wednesday and want to know how to export the file onto my new Droid?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I think #1, above, is the right answer. If possible, swap SD cards between the two phones. Most of your personal data is probably on the SD card, so if you keep the existing one you should be golden.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
4. try to always use Excel or Word with Documents To Go whenever possible. this way your data is never locked and trapped inside some mom & pop developer's closed locked proprietary black box format which you are then at the mercy of. and you can then open and manipulate your data with virtually any device on virtually any OS from virtually anywhere on the planet.

good luck.

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have this app called Mileage that tracks the mileage between gas fill ups. Well my question is I am getting a replacement Moto Droid on Wednesday and want to know how to export the file onto my new Droid?

if its the same one I have - also called Mileage, opent he App, hit the menu button and there's an option for Import/Export. From there you can choose the format you want to save it to the SD card.. same procedure to import it on the new phone.

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
4. try to always use Excel or Word with Documents To Go whenever possible. this way your data is never locked and trapped inside some mom & pop developer's closed locked proprietary black box format which you are then at the mercy of. and you can then open and manipulate your data with virtually any device on virtually any OS from virtually anywhere on the planet.

Exactly what I do to track my mileage and maintenance.

Another option might be Google Docs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn