[FREE][GAME] Word Search Perfected

Damoware

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I played with quite a few word search apps, but I thought I could do better. Word Search Perfected is the result. At the highest difficulty level, there are more words in one puzzle that you could ever have believed possible. It's a great way to pass the time while boosting your vocabulary.

The reviews and ratings have been very good, but it is still hard to get much download momentum, so all help is appreciated. Check out the links below for more details and screen shots. I think you won't regret giving it a go.

scr-v8-unsolved-medium-dark.png

scr-v8-unsolved-huge-light.png

Get Word Search Perfected on Google Play

Also on Amazon Appstore, Samsung Apps, SlideME and more.

As this is my first app, I'd love to hear from other developers about their experiences installing and using it on different devices. If there are any issues, could you please send me bug reports and log messages? That information is something I find very hard to get from non-developer users, so it would be a great help. Any tips on promotion and increasing downloads would also be appreciated.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it,
Damoware.

Damoware

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Word Search Perfected 3.0 Released!

Word Search Perfected 3.0 has been released. It includes some significant new features:

• Achievements
  • Sound effects
  • Untimed games
  • Two-tap word selection
  • Lots of small improvements and fixes

The original post has the links to download it, or just search for "Word Search Perfected".

Enjoy,
Damoware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power