[APP] Drawcam - live photo effects app

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Drawcam
comp7_zps96c88740.jpg
Hi.
Just thought I'd introduce my newly launched, second android app - Drawcam. Google Play

It's a live camera effects program, distinguished by the number and range of filters (concentrating on artistic type effects) and the level of control over the filters. As well as taking pictures, it's very useful to work on any images you want to import into it. Depending on device memory, it can handle up to around 3000 pixel/side images. It allows direct saving to any other app, to Facebook and to Twitter. It also allows you to send its output back to itself - for multiple passes.

You can get an idea of the range of effects possible in the image at the top of this posting.

Thanks for your time,
Alan

drawcamscreenshot0a_zpsb62fe535.jpg

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I have a major update to my Android camera app - Drawcam - coming out in the next day or two. Essentially all "live" photo effects apps use pixel-based image-processing. The new effects in Drawcam are stroke-based - individual stokes are placed with the colour, opacity, size and orientation controlled by the input image. An example of the kind of effects you can achieve is shown below - an image of Edinburgh's Old Town.
Drawcam_Edinb_zps956238ce.jpg

Of course, these effects are highly configurable - the accuracy, the balance between fill and line etc.

Thanks for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463