IS there Emoji for Droid?

kwings

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
As a user that is coming over from the iPhone, I was curious if there is way to add Emoji, (These cute/strange symbols used in Japan.) as a keyboard choice to the Droid/Android 2.0.

Thanks,
K-Wings.

P.S. I apologize is advance if this is wrong people, but I think I have it right.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
As a user that is coming over from the iPhone, I was curious if there is way to add Emoji, (These cute/strange symbols used in Japan.) as a keyboard choice to the Droid/Android 2.0.
Yes.
You can find it in the market place.
Although, one comment stated that it doesn't work.

JoRo40

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i tried to find an emoji app on marketplace

I couldn't find one. A search for emoji on verizon marketplace came up with just two apps an imail client and some other weird one. The imail claimed it had emoji but it didn't. At least not on my moto droid. Do u know of one anywhere? Free or paid...

Tobii1

Banned
Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
There is an app let you encode and decode emoji on the market now (via copy&paste / share). search for "honso emoji".

It doesn't enable other apps to see emoji. It decode it via copy&paste.

danmm#AC

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
icomessage android app

icomessage is an android app that allows you to send icons instead of text, you type icons and they are sent joint with the text translation. Is not Emoji's that depends on the carrier but can do the work.
you can see on icomessage.com or just on the Android Market

hope it helps

D

ashana1993

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I realy want to have big smileys, almost the same as emoji plus. Is there any app on android that is almost the same as emoji plus??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835