I previously used WhoIsIt but the developer has disappeared. It's not so much a tasker app like everyone else is using but more a volume contol/allows calls and texts. The beauty of WhoIsIt was that I could silence all calls and text except for those deemed VIP, and I could receive VIP calls AND texts. This is where other tasker apps aren't the same.

I recently upgraded to a Galaxy S3 and I can no longer use that app. I need one that will allow only the numbers I specify to call or text me. This is important because my husband is ill and sleeping on a different floor than I am.

Can anyone help?
    07-31-2013 09:33 PM
    An app called Llama might do what you want. You can setup profiles and have "noisy" contacts that will ring no matter the volume setting. I haven't used this feature, just seen it in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2013 09:55 PM
    An app called Llama might do what you want. You can setup profiles and have "noisy" contacts that will ring no matter the volume setting. I haven't used this feature, just seen it in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Unless I'm wrong, it will not allow texts through from the whitelisted people; only calls. Can anyone let me know if this is correct?
    08-01-2013 04:28 PM