Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default An Android Widget for managing QR Codes (Generating and scanning)

The QRWidget ( QR Code Widget ) is an Android Widget that has a nice look on the screen of your mobile phone. It allows you to edit and display a QR Code containing different kind of information such as URL, SMS, Free Text, or personal Vcard information ().
    The generated QR Codes will be displayed in the screen of the mobile phone as an Android Widget.
    With QRWidget ( QR Code Widget ) you can share your information like personal contact information. You just have to display the code on your phone for friends to scan.

QRWidget is free for download and proposes free Add-ons (QRBasicPackage) for SMS, URLs and free Text editing and scanning.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=ego.QRWidget

Default Re: An Android Widget for managing QR Codes (Generating and scanning)

Cool! I use QR codes on occasion here in the forums. Thanks for sharing
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: An Android Widget for managing QR Codes (Generating and scanning)

Thank you for your reply, i suggest for you to install also the QRWidget Basic package developped by the same company.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...o.BasicPackage