App that turns your phone into a controller?

asdfkjhg

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I just thought of something. Is there an app that lets you turn your android phone into a game controller so that you could connect it to a computer with a USB cord and then play on emulators?

I'm not satisfied playing the N64 emulator on my phone because it's slow. And normally I would prefer the keyboard on my laptop over the phone's touchscreen for games, but I could really use an analog stick with pressure sensitivity, or an imitation of that on a touchscreen. If there is an app that could make this possible, then my Android phone would make a great portable controller, because it's small and I take it everywhere.

So is there an app like that?

astonmartin260

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
NO there us no app that turns your phone into a controller bit there is a app that will let you use a controller to play the game & get ride of the virtual layout the app is called sixaxis controller you get a authentic ps3 controller & you can use that to play the games but in order for it to work you must root your device 1st but there are other apps that will allow you to a bluetooth controller without having to root but I use sixaxis on my device works perfect... hope I was able to answer your question

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have my S2 with a few different emulators and my SIxAxis controller connected to it. Along with an HDMI to USB adaptor, I am having a blast!!!!