Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?

Hi newbie here! Hope I'm in the right forum. Is there a setting to make this happen? I might take 5 photos of something on my phone, then as I look at them I may delete 3 that suck. But they are already on my Google Photos account. I would like to be able to sync them in some way. Know what I mean? I'm using galaxy s4. Hope I've given enough info for a quick answer! =) Thanks in advance! Tiff
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?

HI - just checking in.... Anybody have any ideas on this? :-}

Default Re: When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?

Hi Tiffany, have you got this worked out? Just wanna share a thought here, one of my geek friends told me that, once you've put anything online, it stays in the cyber, and however you delete it there's always a way to find it out. So I'm really cautious with these stuff. Anyway, good luck!

Global Posts
    9,452 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Derek054 View Post
    Hi Tiffany, have you got this worked out? Just wanna share a thought here, one of my geek friends told me that, once you've put anything online, it stays in the cyber, and however you delete it there's always a way to find it out. So I'm really cautious with these stuff. Anyway, good luck!
    Welcome to Android Central
    Not sure why nobody ever got to this post...
    Anyway, to delete the photos from Google +, you need to be using the "Photos" app, and not "Gallery."

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan