- 2 Posts
When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?
Hi newbie here! Hope I'm in the right forum. Is there a setting to make this happen? I might take 5 photos of something on my phone, then as I look at them I may delete 3 that suck. But they are already on my Google Photos account. I would like to be able to sync them in some way. Know what I mean? I'm using galaxy s4. Hope I've given enough info for a quick answer! =) Thanks in advance! Tiff
- 05-18-2014, 10:48 PM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?
Hi Tiffany, have you got this worked out? Just wanna share a thought here, one of my geek friends told me that, once you've put anything online, it stays in the cyber, and however you delete it there's always a way to find it out. So I'm really cautious with these stuff. Anyway, good luck!
- 05-18-2014, 11:18 PM #4
Re: When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By jims52 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:53 PM
- By galatians51 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:11 PM
- By wms3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 01:33 PM
- By DMD7765 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:35 AM
- By Renee Towater in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:27 AM