buzzd application?

McNooberson

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a blackberry, I used the application Buzz'd quite a bit.
Is there an equivalent to that on the droid? I can't seem to find any good ones...

buzzd

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
buzzd Android arriving Dec 25

Thanks for the thinking of us on your new droid device. We're in development with our android app and it's due Dec 25. Would you like to be apart of the beta squad?

Glen
buzzd employee

prophetfxb

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the thinking of us on your new droid device. We're in development with our android app and it's due Dec 25. Would you like to be apart of the beta squad?

Glen
buzzd employee

I would LOVE to be a beta tester for buzzd. I gave up my blackberry for a MyTouch. I can give you may account info for buzzd if you are interested in extending this to me.

Last edited:

yankeeboy73#WN

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site

Glen
buzzd employee

I would love to be part of the BETA team. I have a Droid Eris 1.5 Cupcake...existing account coming from BlackBerry Tour

Sue777

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm on here searching for an app that is similar to Berry Buzz that will remind and nag me when I miss a call or message. Is that what Buzzed was?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid