[GAME][FREE] Scoreball (tilt based game)

oooryan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone! So I created my first android game. It took a while but I finally got it out in the Google Play Store. The game is pretty simple. Its based on the old "get the balls in the holes" retro mini games but with a few twists. You control the balls with your devices accelerometer so you really have to really focus on the movement and NOT GET MAD. If you are the type of person who gets frustrated easily, you may end up killing your phone so BE CAREFUL :p It was tricky to get the ball to move like it would in real life but it worked out okay and I got as close as I could get. There is a free version with half of the stuff of the paid version so try it out! Let me know what you think! :)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...emagicbox.ScoreballFreeAndroid&token=ZDxjzy6K

U9uaKB_8fA4_AkIZaaVVXH7mzc_sQEqY-F9c4TRh1CmLnObXY0vQTXrN83Hr5CuHXA=h900-rw

qDSUdoA1gJ6P00KWWP5aF7AZkGJqL3hvmJPUyiXJxI8NgSopQmxfno_T_vc39xiqTmJP=h900-rw

UbHprzvwSFvnaRTJwi2kB29aQEDvXO1rp4H-5VXNaQB7mHIs9eF2vViD4NuLqS_IrP0=h900-rw

t_IHb1B3ikE1POdc0F3Bn8HIzQiFJb9Tlj0QCY6U7R1n1PX4XGI1OEij1G2IOTV3sA=h900-rw

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just tried it a little. 2 suggestions, and maybe I am missing them: 1. permission needs to be added to prevent the device from going to sleep. (I have a Galaxy S3 with SlimROM). 2. Right away I started with 2 balls, seems kinda hard to start off the bat with that. I tried looking in settings, and there wasn't anything there for difficulty.